Header Ads

My Unintentional New Dresses



somali cat with a pair of unintentional new dresses

The day after we got back from Meet the Breeds, my human needed to go to the pet store to buy some more Cosequin — we were out. But the pet store was also out! So what did my human do instead? She brought home these unintentional new dresses for me. “Somebody stop me!” she texted to a friend of hers. She really does have a clothes fetish. Cat clothes, that is. But that’s fine, I was more than happy to try them on. I wish you could hear how loud I was purring in these photos.

somali cat wearing a pretty country dress

This dress is really pretty! I think the tulle underneath the rough, open weave of the dress is a cool combination.

somali cat in pretty spring dress

It’s still too cold to wear outside. I will have to wait for spring. But it’s really cute!

somali cat wearing pink sweater dress

I could have used this pink sweater dress during my New York trip! It’s so simple and pretty. And warm!

somali cat side view of pink sweater dress

It has a cute bow at the neck, and gold trim on the ruffles. I really can’t blame my human for buying it. Even better, both dresses have a keyhole at the top so that my leash can hook up with my harness when I go out.

Oh, and my human ordered the Cosequin online.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.