Header Ads

Travel Outtakes From My Portland Visit



somali cat at Burbank airport with tongue out

Even though my human didn’t go crazy with the photo taking during our trip to Portland, there was still a good selection of outtakes. So I am sharing them with you today. In the photo above, it looks like I wanted a taste of those potato chips. But I was really just after my usual cat treats.

somali cat at cat show, making a weird face

What kind of face is this? I know, I made it, but even I can’t figure it out.

somali cat in robe and bunny slippers with eyes shut

In this photo, I look like I haven’t had my coffee yet… well, if cats drank coffee. I think the robe and slippers are appropriate for a photo where I still seem to be asleep.

somali cat in selfie travel outtakes

Remember my selfies post from last Sunday? This one didn’t make the cut. Like really didn’t make it!

somali cat at Portland airport, waiting for treat

And here is a classic — my human photo bombing a perfectly good photo of me with her hand! She actually had several of these, but she deleted the rest.

I hope you enjoyed my travel outtakes!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.