Header Ads

My Visit With Santa Claws, and Other Weirdness



somali cat in festive collar, ready to see Santa Claws

When I was getting ready to visit Santa Claws, at first I was all excited!

somali cat NOT posing with Santa Claws

But it turned out to be a big disappointment. It was a different Santa Claws from last year, leading me to believe he might be an impostor! I didn’t squirm too much or act mean or anything, but I made it clear I didn’t really want to pose with him.

somali cat still not posing with Santa

This was the finished photo, and as you can see, it was not very good.

somali cat on leash held by Santa

As punishment for making me pose with him, I made him hold my leash while I wandered around the photo area. I just want to say, the people after me didn’t even have a pet — they had a human baby with them! And while I did not behave well, the baby didn’t like Santa even more and started crying. Of course, I was nice to the baby when I met him a few minutes later.

somali cat in Petco shopping cart

I was glad when we were done with Santa Claws so I could help my human do some shopping.

somali cat looking at naked Guinea pig

Some of the critters I got to look at were weird! This one didn’t have any hair.

somali cat watching birds at pet store

The best part was watching these guys! It was like watching a birdie circus. They made the whole trip to the pet store worthwhile.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.