Header Ads

Dressing for My Visit With Santa



somali cat with her holiday wardrobe

I’m visiting Santa this weekend, and I don’t know what to wear! I wore my favorite dress on last year’s visit, so I need something different. Can you help me decide? I will try on these outfits for you.

somali cat wearing Santa's Sweetie dress

This dress is kind of cute. It says “Santa’s Sweetie” on the back. Plus it has a reindeer appliqué. But is it too busy?

Somali cat wearing plaid dress

I like this plaid dress a lot… but is it Christmas-y enough?

somali cat wearing a Santa hat and red cape

Although this Santa hat and cape are definitely festive, I’ve already decided I’m not going to wear them to see Santa. I don’t want to have to sit around waiting for photos in this hat.

somali cat wearing pretty santa dress

How about this pretty Santa dress? I like the black velvet bow on the back.

somali cat wearing jingle bell collar

Or… should I just go simple with this festive collar?

What do you think? Let me know your favorites in the comments!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.