Header Ads

BOXES = THE HOLIDAYS FOR CATS



Friendly Fill-Ins: Week #134

Friendly Fill-Ins is a blog hop hosted each Friday by Ellen (15 And Meowing) and Lorianne (Four-Legged Furballs). Ellen and Lorianne each select two sentences to be completed by those participating and post them on their blogs on Thursday. Those of us who do take part find it a fun way to learn a little more about our blogging friends.

Kitties Blue and I completed this week’s Fill-Ins using teal italics.

If you’d like to participate, click on the badge at the right. That will take you to Four-Legged Furballs where you can leave the link to your post.

1. I love buying gifts for my friends, as I know exactly what each one likes.

2. I have a hard time finding a gift for Mau, Astrid and Lisbeth’s significant others. My aging brain has a tendency to forget what I have gotten for them in previous years. 

3. It’s the most wonderful time for driving around neighborhoods where the homeowners put up lots of lights and decorations.

4. Kitties Blue: There’s no place like a box for the holidays.

 

Sawyer's 1st Christmas - holidays

Cooper Murphy shares the fun of boxes and tissue paper with Sawyer last year on his first Christmas.

 

Cooper Murphy and Sawyer are joining the Feline Friday blog hop at Comedy Plus. To join in, click on the badge below.

 

The post BOXES = THE HOLIDAYS FOR CATS appeared first on The Cat On My Head.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.