Header Ads

Yay! My Shopping Day!



Summer has a shopping day at a nearby big chain pet store

I got to take a ride to the big pet store! It’s so rare for me to get out of the neighborhood these days.

somali cat looking at clothing section of pet store

The first part of the store we visited was the clothing section. It’s been a while since I’ve seen anything new at the pet stores. And the racks are still looking pretty sparse.

somali cat looking at cat toys

Next we looked at the cat toys. My human stepped on my latest favorite toy and cracked it. No, not my skullhead — a little plastic thing I’ve been playing with a lot. It’s a silly, cheap toy… but unfortunately there weren’t any like it.

somali cat licking cat treat bag

I lucked out with the treats, though! My bag of freeze-dried chicken was mostly crumbs, so we needed to stock up. And yes, I am licking the bag.

somali cat rubbing on pet store shelf

Once we picked up the cat food we needed and a couple of other things, my human let me wander on my leash for a while. It was quiet in the store and we didn’t even see any dogs.

somali cat checking out pet beds

I had fun walking around, dancing on my happy paws, and looking at cat beds. Unfortunately, we didn’t get any beds.

somali cat in shopping cart, on the way to check out

All too soon, it was time to check out.

somali cat done with shopping day

So that was my shopping day!


* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.