Header Ads

The Forgotten Pet Store Trip



The forgotten pet store trip! Days after Summer pays one of her local pet shops a visit, she finally posts about it.

Wasn’t I surprised to see these photos on my human’s iPhone! I’d almost forgotten about this pet store trip, and really, it was only a few days ago. But since I’d also been on another pet store run, and visited this store already earlier this month, I totally spaced on even being here. I really wish I had other fun places to go besides pet stores. But there’s not a lot available for kitties to visit at the moment.

Somali cat on a leash in pet store

There’s always lots to see here. I just wish the scratchers weren’t wrapped up so I could give them a try! (What is this “you try you buy” that you speak of?)

somali cat sniffing pet store catnip toys

There are always good smells to be had too!

somali cat looking around at pet store

I lucked out too — the store was dog free while I was there so I got to explore some of the dog section!

somali cat smelling dog treats

There were some really awesome smells there! Sadly, I didn’t see any turkey tendons.

somali cat in car after shopping trip

That was a fun trip! The only part that was kind of sad was that, while I had admirers, I didn’t get any pets. People are trying hard to socially distance themselves again.

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.