Header Ads

The Opera Singer #PetPhotoFails #Bloopers



Hi everybuddy. And welcome to our July edition of Pet Photo Fails hosted by our friends, Melissa and Mudpie over at Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries & Meows.

You know how this works. All you gotta do is post a photo fail of your pet. You know…one of those pictures that just didn’t turn out right and would normally end up in the recycle bin. 

I’ve got a couple of really good bloopers to share with you today. These pictures are totally untouched except for some cropping, resizing and adding our watermark.

Remember last week when I was playing with my rainbow snake wand toy? Well, there were many bad photos taken …but these 2 were the BEST bad ones if you ask me.

Zoey playing with wand toy

Zoey playing with wand toy

Kinda looks like I’m singing opera to that snake, doesn’t it? These could have been some great action shots if the photographer knew what she was doing. But of course, she is really lame when it comes to the camera.

I hope you enjoyed my photo fail submissions for this month. If you wanna see other funny pet photo fails or to join the hop, visit Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries and Meows by clicking HERE.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2DqZ7xJ
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.