Header Ads

Easy E’s Bored Selfie on Sunday



Hey guys. Not much going on today. It’s still hot…the windows are still closed…the cold air thingy is still blowing hard. Same ol’…same ol’.

black cat

I’m bored with all of this…and my selfie shows it.

But wait…there is something new. You guys wanna know what those stupid swallows have done now? Well, maybe if you’re the Trout Towne Tabbies you don’t. But I’ll tell you anyways. 

swallows nest

Those swallows built another nest on our deck. This time on top of a speaker that’s bolted on the back of the house. There’s a couple of these speakers…they were there when we moved here and the peeps don’t even know if they work or not. But I guess they work pretty good as a spot to build a nest. The mom is gonna wait until the swallows are gone and then remove that nest along with the other one they built. Then she’ll make sure to block those areas so the swallows won’t do it again.

I dunno…those birds are pretty tenacious. I bet they’ll figure out a way to build another nest on our deck some place.

I’m pawticipating in The Cat on My Head Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the hop or to see other fun selfies, click HERE.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/3jFRUdQ
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.