Header Ads

Food Model!



somali cat in Essence box

Remember my pro photo shoot from a while back? Well, the photographer, Charlie Nunn, had me back for an even more awesome photo session! This time I got to be a food model! Pets Global had me pose with several of their cat food brands.

somali cat excited about food coming out of bag

Lots of the photos I did were with Fussie Cat food! All I had to do was pose and eat! I mean, how cool was that? And because I’m such a pro model, I did some things other cats wouldn’t do. Like I posed while they poured food out of a bag into a bowl.

somali cat happy to be a food model

They actually got several shots of me here with the bag pouring.

somali cat food model with can of Fussie Cat

I also got to pose with the Fussie Cat canned food. That was easy — all I had to do was enjoy my meal!

somali cat on hind legs next to bag of food

I did some other things that didn’t involve eating too. Like standing up on my hind legs next to the bag of Fussie Cat food. Although some food may have been used to encourage me to stand.

somali cat with front paws in food dish

They also had me pose with my front paws in a food dish. That was another thing that was too hard for the other cats to do. My human had actually been training me to stand with my front paws in different things so it wasn’t anything new to me, even if it was kind of awkward!

I hope you enjoyed my pro photos! I really hope I get to do more in the future.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.