Header Ads

Santa Cat Hat Selfie



somali cat ready for santa cat photo shoot

I decided to do this week’s selfie during my Santa Cat hat photo session. But before we get into that, I want to show you how these photo sessions start off (even though the pic is a bit out of focus). When my human sets up the backdrop and props, she goes upstairs to get her camera. And when she comes back down, more often than not, I am already on the set waiting for her! That’s how much I actually enjoy these shoots.

somali cat posing in santa cat outfit

So I got dressed, and after a few hat misfires, we got down to business and took some good photos. Once we knew we had those, I decided it was selfie time.

somali cat in santa cat hat reaching for iPhone

I just needed to grab my human’s iPhone for a few quick shots.

somali cat in Santa cat outfit posing for selfie

I didn’t like my first try. I looked uncomfortable.

somali cat posing for selfie with tilted head

Here’s another one with my head tilt. I like this one better. What do you think?

Sunday Selfies with the Cat on My Head

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.