Header Ads

Mrs. Santa Paws Has a Big Head



somali cat with new Santa hat and scarf

When my human got my new holiday dress, she also picked up this Santa hat and scarf combo. I’m not sure why… I think we already have a couple.

somali cat with Mrs. Santa Paws packaging

Maybe she got it because the packaging said “Mrs. Santa Paws,” and she thought the hat might fit better. The hats on these store-bought outfits always seem to run way large.

somali cat with santa hat and scarf

Honestly, I did get my hopes up.

somali cat wearing santa hat and scarf, badly

From the start, it was clear that Mrs. Santa Paws had a big head! This hat definitely did not fit.

another awkward pose from somali cat wearing santa hat

I tried a few different angles.

somali cat still posing in santa hat

Nothing worked. This hat was a big fail.

somali cat posing in holiday scarf

At least the scarf fits!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.