Header Ads

Hipster Kitty Modeling Session



somali cat in hipster kitty outfit

Remember my hipster kitty outfit that I wore at the cat show? If you were at the show, you could really get an idea of how it looked. But you really couldn’t get the full effect in those photos. So here I am, modeling it for you at home! I just need to put on the sunglasses.

somali cat in hipster kitty outfit with sunglasses

You can see the purse and the cute pink bows on the sweater much better. But there’s a problem here — the lightbox is reflected in my shades, and that doesn’t look right. Either the lighting has to look good in the eyeglass lens, or it’s better to avoid it altogether. My human decided to go with avoid.

Somali cat posing as hipster cat

This is much better! Some people suggested I needed a cute little beret to go with my ensemble. So my human is going to keep a look out for one.

hipster kitty after sunglasses fell off

The hardest part of this outfit is keeping the sunglasses on! For some reason, it’s much harder with these than my pink heart sunglasses.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.