Header Ads

Flashback Friday – Hide and Seek



Hi everybuddy. It’s been a while since we’ve done a flashback. So I told the lady with the yellow hair we needed to do one.

She went through some old photos of us…and found these taken about 7 years ago of me and Ernie playing a game of hide and seek.

Cat hiding under blanket

Ernie would hide underneath the blanket.

Cats playing under blanket

And then jump out and try to grab me. Silly Ernie. Because he was under the blanket, he couldn’t see very well and missed me most of the time.

Cat looking under blanket

Sometimes I played along and tried to find him under there.

Cat with blanket

But most of the time I got bored with his silly games. Besides…I think he fell asleep under there.

Those were fun times. I hope you enjoyed flashing back with me!



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2P8FDOI
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.