Header Ads

Cat Show Sunglasses Selfie



Pet Me Cat at her benching area

I had so much fun at the cat show! As you can see, I had my High Five paw at the ready. Binga has her whapping paw, but my paw is for High Fives! Anyhow, I’ll tell you all about the show in an upcoming post. Today is for Sunday Selfies, so I took a quick break from all my cat show duties to grab a selfie. I decided to do it in one of my outfits.

somali cat in sweater, necklace and sunglasses - with purse

I actually didn’t wear a lot of outfits at the show. People enjoy touching my soft fur, so my human doesn’t like covering it up too much. (Although when I wear an outfit, it invariably draws a crowd!) But this was pretty cool. It was a sweater and necklace with a pair of sunglasses. Plus my new pink purse which you haven’t seen yet. So you can see why I wanted to do a selfie just then.

somali cat with sunglasses lifted to adjust camera for selfie

First I had to adjust the camera — and I had to prop up the sunglasses to do that. I couldn’t see well enough with them on.

somali cat selfie with crooked sunglasses

And then… I put the sunglasses back on crooked! I never did get a selfie that I was satisfied with.

somali cat with pink heart-shaped sunglasses

So later on, I took a selfie with my other pair of sunglasses and it turned out much better.

Sunday Selfies with the Cat on My Head

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.