Header Ads

Easy E’s Selfie in the Box Sunday



Hey guys. Since our scratcher got tossed, I’ve been spending more time in my Chewy box. Y’know…with the way things are getting packed up or thrown out around here, I’m amazed my box is still here. You never know what might be next. Well, it better not be me…or my box.

Cat in box

For those of you wondering how the BIG move is going…we haven’t moved yet. The peeps are still getting the new house ready…with cleaning and painting and stuff like that. The mom says it was already in pretty good shape, but it’s a lot easier to do this work while the house is empty…’specially when there’re no cats around. Hey…waydaminit! We need to snoopervise!

It’s getting pretty busy around here so our blogging might be a little sparse over the next few weeks.

Black cat

Oh yeah…before I forget…here’s my selfie for today. I know you all were waiting for it…right?

I’m pawticipating in The Cat on My Head Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the hop or to see other fun selfies, click HERE.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2BweuBy
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.