Header Ads

Impromptu Outside Modeling Session



Summer has an impromptu outside modeling session.

After all the excitement of finishing the Toilet Paper Challenge video, my human and I decided to go out back for a while. And of course, that resulted in an impromptu outside modeling session.

Somali cat sitting at entrance to bridge

The bridge is one of my favorite places to hang out. It also makes for a nice backdrop.

somali cat outside watching birds

It’s also a great spot to do some birdie watching!

somali cat posing on bridge

I obliged with a few more poses, and then my human put me on the wall. Which is another great bird watching spot.

somali cat on wall, posing

I did a few poses up there too.

somali cat close up

Including this nice close up.

I hope you enjoyed my photos today! Which was was your favorite? Let me know in the comments!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.