Header Ads

Visiting the Local Pet Shop



somali cat visiting the local pet shop

My human and I stopped by the local pet shop to buy a couple of things! She actually had errands to run where I couldn’t accompany her, but she made a special trip with just me.

somali cat in cat toy section of pet shop

Of course I stopped by the cat toy section!

somali cat checking out cat toy

There were some new toys to check out, including this carrot. But I didn’t get to keep anything.

somali cat posing for the paparazzi

I had to pose for the paparazzi, but I didn’t mind!

somali cat sniffing beef sausage for dogs at pet shop

When we were checking out, I jumped on the counter to see what they had stashed up there. There were quite a few interesting smells!

somali cat annoyed she can't have beef sausage for dogs

What do you mean these are for dogs only? That is so not fair!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.