Header Ads

Don’t Brush My Head Off! #PetPhotoFails #Bloopers



Hi everybuddy. It’s no secret that I love to be brushed. I even posted awhile back about why you should brush your cat.

So the other day, the lady with the yellow hair was giving me some “brushies” as I like to call them…and she tried to get some close-up pictures of it. “Tried” is the operative word here. She said she can’t take pictures and brush me at the same time. Lame excuse if you ask me.

cat being brushed

This is the best she could do. And it looks like she’s brushing my head off. Epic fail! But you know what? Despite the fact that it may look uncomfortable, I was really enjoying it. I told you I love to be brushed!

This is my submission for this month’s Pets Photo Fail monthly blog hop hosted by our friends, Melissa and Mudpie over at Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries and Meows. You can join the hop, too. Just post a photo fail of your pet…you know…one of those blooper pictures that just didn’t turn out right and normally would end up in the recycle bin. If you’re like the lady with the yellow hair, I bet you have a lot of them.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/3205dNl
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.