Header Ads

Easy E Looking Cute on Selfie Sunday



black cat

Hey guys. Yeah, I know I’m cute when I lay like this. It usually gets me some extra treats or head scritches or even a belly rubbing.

But enough of the cute stuff. How ‘bout a selfie? I’ll take it right here.

black cat

There you go! Hey…did you guys know that last Friday was National Selfie Day? Sheesh…seems like there’s a day for everything now. I’m waiting for National Catnip Day. Does anyone know when that is??

I wanna give a shout out to Sawyer over at The Cat on My Head. As you know, The Cat on My Head hosts the Sunday Selfies Blog Hop every week. Poor Sawyer suffers from seizures and he had a really bad one the other day. He’s home now…and so far is doing okay. We’re purring mega purrs for him, and hoping they can get those nasty seizures under control. Feel better, Sawyer!

You can visit Sawyer by clicking HERE. And while you’re there, you can join the hop or see some other fun selfies.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! http://bit.ly/2Yd0xBO
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.