Header Ads

Peter Pan Collar Selfies



somali cat with two peter pan cat collars

Although she didn’t have the energy to stay a really long time, my human went to CatCon yesterday. Sunday will be her big day to meet people and visit booths, but she did manage to come home with something new for me: a couple of Peter Pan collars from the Tiny Tiger booth.

The Tiny Tiger human makes metal, Goth and punk wear for kitties. My human was happy to see she had Peter Pan collars. Because I wear neckties and bowties (since that’s all there ever seems to be for kitties), sometimes people mistake me for a boy. So the Peter Pan collars are perfect for me because they are definitely for girls. She bought me a couple.

somali cat wearing day of the dead peter pan collar and metal arm bands

The Day of the Dead collar will be fun to wear for October! In case you are wondering about the heavy metal arm bands, they also came from the Tiny Tiger booth, but they aren’t actually mine. My human’s friend bought them for her cat, but she let my human borrow them to try them on me. I didn’t mind wearing them at all, but they were a little big for me. Like my human, I have skinny arms.

somali cat wearing pink peter pan collar

Of course she had to get me a pink one! I think this pink Peter Pan collar is perfect for me! I can’t wait to start wearing it to therapy cat visits. In fact, I am going to wear it for this week’s selfie.

Somali cat in peter pan collar reaching for iPhone

I just need to grab the iPhone for a moment.

somali cat selfie in pink peter pan collar

And there you have it! I got it right the first time!

Sunday Selfies with the Cat on My Head

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.