Header Ads

Binga and Me



Summer and Binga have some sad news.

Binga and I have some sad news for you. Binga has not been doing well for a while now, and three weeks ago, the vet found something going on with her trachea. She got some prednisolone in hopes that it would slow down whatever was going on there. (At almost 19, that’s pretty much all you can do.) But she had an episode yesterday where she couldn’t breathe and had a panic attack. So my human rushed her to the vet, even though she got her footing back. They took more x-rays, and discovered that whatever was going on by her trachea and hampering her breathing had grown significantly. My human does not want her to suffer any more than what she already saw yesterday, so Binga will probably only be with us for a couple more days.

In case you are wondering if I understand what is going on, since I am a therapy cat, yes I do. And it’s obvious. My human did a final photo session with me and Binga a few hours after bringing her home from the vet. And I think the photos will tell the story… so there are no secret captions.

I can’t tell you not to be sad, because we are all sad here.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.