Header Ads

Maneki Neko FAIL



somali cat in kimono walking towards camera

My human liked all the decorations she got for Cat World Domination Day so much that she decided to used them for a photo session. One of the shots will probably wind up in my 2020 calendar.

somali cat looking into Maneki Neko cups

Sadly, she didn’t give me anymore catnip tea. She said it was too distracting.

somali cat posing in kimono with Maneki Neko setting

We tried putting the tea set in several different places.

another pose of somali cat in kimono

This seemed to be the best set up. My human wanted my bow to be in the shot.

somali cat failing at maneki neko pose

I even tried doing the famous Maneki Neko wave, but I never did get it right. It’s hard! I guess I’m just not that kind of lucky cat. Even though I am pretty lucky!

somali cat with paw on maneki neko tea pot

I did manage to put my paw on the tea pot when my human wanted me to!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.