Header Ads

An Awkward Round of Outtakes



somali cat in an awkward round of outtakes

I don’t know if it’s me or what, but this seems like an especially awkward round of outtakes! Like the above photo… I totally look like a blurry dork!

somali cat with carrier, looking vexed

I don’t know what was going on here. Maybe because when the carrier comes out, it usually means we are going somewhere, and all my human did was take photos.

somali cat with awkward santa hat

It took a little bit of tweaking for this Santa hat to look right. And yes, I wore it for the audition, and yes, it also went just a little bit askew.

somali cat with tortoiseshell cat shaking head in background

I have no idea what was going on with Binga’s head back there! It’s kind of scary, if you ask me.

somali cat yawning during photo session

And… I think that’s about it for today! I hope you enjoyed this week’s outtakes!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.