Header Ads

I Can’t be Bribed…or Can I?



Cat hiding

Ever since the lady with the yellow hair got home from her trip to that conference, I’ve been a little more stand-offish.

cat hiding

After all, she did leave me alone for 3 WHOLE DAYS…and had the audacity to have some strange human come in and give me my food and clean my litter box. I didn’t like that one bit! She knows how much I don’t like strange humans. I don’t even like her sometimes.

cat being bribed with treat

Now she thinks she can bribe me with a treat. Like that’s gonna make everything all better. Well…you know what she can do with that treat, don’tcha?

Wait a minute. *sniff sniff sniff* Is that my favorite freeze dried chicken treat? Maybe I oughta rethink this.

cat eating treat

Okay lady…I’ll take your bribe. Now if you leave the whole bag, we’ll talk about me coming out from under here.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! http://bit.ly/2ExJOkO
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.