Header Ads

Easy E’s Selfie Sunday with a Shark



Hi guys. Many of you who saw me the other day with the big bag of goodies that the mom brought home from the CWA conference commented about the Hartz Cattraction Shark that was in there.

cat with toy shark

Well, lemme tell you…I couldn’t wait to get my paws on him. I grabbed him outta that bag.

cat with toy shark

I sniffed him really good. Whoa! This thing’s filled with catnip AND silvervine! Double the fun!

cat with toy shark

That really got me going…and I gave him a thorough beating.

cat with toy shark

He thought he had big teeths. I showed him mine. That musta scared him because I felt him quivering. He was no match for me.

After I had beaten him into submission…

cat with toy shark

I decided to take a selfie with him. Yep, those are slobber marks on him.

Me and the shark are pawticipating in The Cat on My Head’s Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the Hop or to see other fun selfies click HERE!



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! http://bit.ly/2wllCO8
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.