Header Ads

A Pretty Spring Afternoon Outside



somali cat sitting on concrete table on a pretty spring afternoon

The weather here hasn’t been the best. It’s been overcast and a bit cool for this time of year. But finally, we had a really pleasant day, more like what you would expect in southern California in May. It was a pretty spring afternoon, so my human took me outside on my leash for a training session and a few photos.

somali cat going for a stroll in the grass

I love strolling through the grass in the front yard. Especially when the gardener hasn’t been around for a while. Next week, he’ll chop down the grass a bit.

somali cat on leash in front yard

My human wanted me to pose for a few close-up photos.

portrait of Somali cat outside

I agreed, but only for a couple of shots. Then we just relaxed on the grass. I even saw a hummingbird!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.