Header Ads

Fun From May 2015: #TBT



somali cat wearing a little devil costume in May 2015

I thought I would look back four years and see what I was doing in May 2015! It was actually a busy month for me, with a cat show and my first trip to BlogPaws in Nashville. But instead of sharing all that, I thought it would be more fun to share some of my home photos. Like the one above, where I’m wearing a silly devil costume.

somali cat during glam photo shoot at home

I also posed for some glam photo shoots. I was a Top 25 show cat, in CFA’s Premier class, and TICA’s Alter class that year, and I needed a decent photo.

somali cat playing in box

I also just played around in boxes like a regular kitty.

tortoiseshell cat in box

And naturally, Binga stole the box from me.

somali cat in cat bed, watching birds through the window

I really did have a lot going on that May… but I still had time to relax and do some birdie watching!

Were you around in May, 2015? If you were, do you remember what you were doing?

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.