Header Ads

Goofy Outtakes



somali cat with tongue out looking at outfits

I will tell you a secret: I’m sharing these outtakes because my human and I did a photo session, and not enough photos came out to put together a blog post. So not only are these outtakes goofy, so is my reason for having them here today! Anyhow, I actually liked these outfits a lot more than my expression shows here.

somali cat wearing tee shirt with tongue sticking out.

This one however… I may be making a statement about my human’s photographic abilities!

somali cat making a crazy face at photo bombing tortoiseshell cat

There seems to be a running tongue theme going on here! It looks like I was making a crazy face in an attempt to scare Binga away from my video shoot. Sadly, it didn’t work, probably because she is crazier than any face I could make.

somali cat in hat with tongue out

I told you there was a running tongue theme here! While I was outside the other day, my human took some photos of me wearing my hat. None of them turned out. One of them looked like… well, it looked like this!

somali cat in hat, with sunglasses falling off

She also tried getting me to wear both my hat and my sunglasses. She has tried before, and it never works. I hope she’s finally learned her lesson.

I hope you enjoyed these goofy outtakes today! Do you have a favorite?

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.