Header Ads

Hep Cat Modeling Session



hep cat wardrobe for modeling session

I’ve had most of the elements for this photo session for a while… except for the hat. My human has been looking out for a beret for the longest time. She finally came across one at the Pet Expo that was perfect!

somali cat ready for her modeling session

As you can tell I was ready to start modeling!

somali cat with awkward looking beret

As you can tell, we decided to go with the pearls instead of the rhinestone heart. And as you can also tell, it took a few tries to get the beret right. This definitely wasn’t the way it was supposed to be worn!

somali cat with retro sweater, pearls and beret

Wearing it over one ear was much better! I just needed to add the rest of the accessories.

somali cat posing in hep cat outfit

Here’s the finished ensemble! My human texted a photo to someone, and he replied that I looked like “Jackie Onassis on Carnaby Street.” My human thinks he has a pretty vivid imagination, but I agree with him!

somali cat with sunglasses falling off

Oops, I am having a wardrobe malfunction.

somali cat with accessories askew

That’s the problem with accessories. They do make the outfit, but they also make disasters way more likely! Fortunately we got some good shots before everything fell apart.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.