Header Ads

SAWYER’S THANK YOU & ART



Thank You

Dear Friends,

I asked Mom if I could write our post today, and she agreed. She featured me in our Caturday Art as well. I wanted to write to let you know how much my parents and I appreciate all the prayers, purrs and POTP. Most of yesterday I spent my time quietly napping or sleeping deeply, as I recovered from my latest seizure and the drugs I received at the Emergency Vet. Mom told you yesterday that I am a bit wobbly, which will subside in a day or two.

Mom and Dr. Neel communicated this morning. They will discuss my meds on Monday and decide what changes can be made. Dr. Neel wants to make certain the drugs I received to stop my seizure are totally out of my system before making any changes. She’s never had an expectation of totally stopping my seizures. Having one per month is an acceptable outcome, but that one cannot be like these massive, uncontrollable seizures. Mom, Dad and I all agree!

Mom will keep you posted on how I am doing and any changes in my meds or treatment. Again, I am grateful for all the support you have offered.

Caturday Art

Now, here I am in our Caturday Art photo.

 

 

I think I look as if I am the center of a giant flower. What do you think?

Mom is stuck in a rut with her creations. She went back to Painnt, using the Quicksilver effect. She changed the color of the effect and added the hard light filter. The swirling light effect was added with AdornPic.

I am entering the arty photo in Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty’s Caturday Art blog hop. To see her art and those of other bloggers, click on her badge.

Now here’s the original photo of me nesting in some packing paper.

 

Sunday Selfies Reminder

My fursibs and I are looking forward to seeing your Sunday Selfies tomorrow, so don’t forget to join us and invite your friends to do the same. I have no idea who your host will be, but I am certain Mom will coerce one of us into taking on that duty. Until then…

Purrs and paw-pats, Sawyer

 

The post SAWYER’S THANK YOU & ART appeared first on The Cat On My Head.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.