Header Ads

My Busy San Diego Cat Show Weekend



Somali cat posing at the San Diego Cat Show

The San Diego Cat Show is huge, so I had lots of visitors stopping by! Some of them were already my followers, or had seen me in previous years. Others were new friends! It was a very busy weekend.

somali cat sitting in breed booth

I didn’t get as much space as I usually do (and my human grumbled a bit about that), and as you can see, the Somali Breed Booth didn’t have any space for me either. So my breeder had to bring a table for me to sit on so I could mingle with the visitors.

somali cat in sweater dress being petted

Although the show hall was pretty cold in the mornings, and my human brought me some warm things to wear, I only put on a couple of outfits during the weekend.

somali cat in pink boa and heart sunglasses

This outfit was the biggest hit out of all of them, and it was ridiculously simple — just the boa and the sunglasses! But it totally drew a crowd.

somali cat on leash in San Diego Cat Show hall

A couple of times, my human put the leash on me and I went walking around the show hall by the vendors. That also drew a crowd! But she actually had a reason for taking me out — she wanted me to try on a few things.

somali cat wearing small tiara

One vendor had a couple of small tiaras, and my human wanted to see how I looked with them on. They are both really nice, and made with metal, not plastic, like the ones I already have at home. This is the smaller one.

somali cat wearing larger tiara

This is the larger one. You may have already figured out my human wound up buying me both!

somali cat wearing fancy black hat

There was also a vendor who had these really amazing fascinators… that were perfect cat size hats! There was one in particular that caught my human’s eye, and that looked great on me… so she got that too! I can’t wait to wear it with a less busy backdrop because it really is stunning.

I had an awesome time!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.