Header Ads

Easy E’s First New Home Selfie Sunday



Hi guys! Have you missed me?

Black cat

Well, here I am…in our new home. Lemme tell you…it’s been quite the week…with moving and adjusting to all the new sights and smells and sounds in this new house. Right now, I’m taking a breather from all the exploring I’ve been doing. This place is bigger than our old one…there’s so much to explore!

We’re all doing okay so far. Me and Wally have full run of the house. Zoey, however, has decided she wants to live under the bed in her room now. She dive-bombed under there so fast and only comes out to eat and use the facilities. Oh I know…she’ll come around eventually.

The mom is still pretty busy with unpacking and all the other stuff to be done around here…so we won’t be back to our normal blogging schedule just yet.

But I wanted to do my first new home selfie.

Black cat

And here it is.

We can’t wait to share our new adventures with all of you!

I’m pawticipating in The Cat on My Head Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the hop or to see other fun selfies, click HERE.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! http://bit.ly/2HHtmT8
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.