Header Ads

Checking In… to the Hotel!



somali cat checking in at front desk of Holiday Inn Express

My human and I have arrived at the hotel for the San Diego Cat Show. I’m not really checking in here… we had already been there for a few hours. This is later, when I went for a walk on my leash.

somali cat testing out hotel bed

The first thing I did (usually the first thing I do every time) was test out the bed. It’s very comfy, even if my human took the pillows marked “soft” and left me with the “firm” ones.

somali cat relaxing on couch in hotel room

There’s a really nice couch in the room too, plus lots of room for my human to work out… except she forgot the cable to hook up her iPhone to the TV.

Somali cat on leash in hotel hallway

After we both had a nap and ate dinner, we went for a walk in the hotel!

somali cat in hotel exercise room

This is where my human is going to be working out, since she can’t do dance videos in her room.

somali cat in hotel lobby

I also got to hang out in the lobby for a little while. I can’t wait for the cat show!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.