Header Ads

Awesome Gifts From Sweden



somali cat posing with package from sweden

I got a surprise late Christmas package all the way from Sweden! It’s from my pals Jake, Angel, Freddy, Izaak and Rory. And their human!

card from Summer's Swedish pals' human

Their human even included a card.

tote bag full of gifts from Sweden

The presents were enclosed in this really cool tote bag!

somali cat with cat treats from Sweden

Look at all these awesome cat treats! They know I love the Vitakraft sticks that are only available in Europe, so they sent me a bunch, plus a lot of other treats you can’t get in the U.S. Don’t worry, I will share with Binga and Boodie.

somali cat with human gifts

They remembered my human too!

somali cat feet with gifts for her human

There was a clip on light (since it’s so dark in Sweden during the winter, I gather they must use these a lot!), a key chain with art from Lisa Larson (who also did the art on the tote bag). And my human’s favorite item, which was actually from Japan, not Sweden….

somali cat with toy cat skeleton

A tiny cat skeleton with moving parts! It also came with some accessories, including a litter box.

cat skeleton toy in litter box

Having a sense of humor that seems to have frozen at age 12, this was the first thing my human did with her new toy.

Thank you so much for these, guys! We are (clearly) really enjoying them.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.