Header Ads

Outtakes From My Cat Show Weekend



somali cat on hotel room sofa

My human took a lot of photos over my cat show weekend. Some were clearly outtakes. Others, like the one above, were nice shots that just didn’t make it into the regular posts. I thought you’d enjoy them, so here they are!

somali cat on hind feet on hotel bed

This one, on the other paw, is clearly an outtake! I get so excited when my human and I check into a hotel room. I roll on the rug, make happy paws, and sometimes I even stand on my hind feet while making happy paws! I couldn’t stay still.

somali cat with tiara falling off her head

Wearing a tiara should look effortless… but it’s not! As you can tell from this photo.

somali cat on leash with eyes shut

Sometimes my human picks just the right time to take a photo of me… with my eyes shut! She needs to control her itchy camera trigger finger.

somali cat with odd expression

That’s a strange facial expression I’m wearing, isn’t it? If you can venture to guess what I might be thinking, go right ahead!

somali cat sleeping in enclosure during her cat show weekend

Or, maybe I was just tired! I did get in some rest now and again!

ribbons won by grand champion somali

And you are probably wondering about this photo. It is all the ribbons that my nephew Obie won during the weekend! My human was mostly busy with me, so she didn’t get any useable photos of him in the ring. But over the weekend, he finaled in all the rings except one, including one Best Cat! It was a great show for him.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.