Header Ads

Binga in the Way Tuesday



Binga makes herself at home at a photo shoot where she is not really wanted

I know you haven’t seen much of Binga this month… but don’t worry, she has been around! Even when she is not wanted. Or should I say, especially when she is not wanted! Like this photo session from last week, with the presents our Swedish pals sent us. I did say I would share them with Binga and Boodie. Binga wanted to make sure that was sooner than later.

tortoiseshell cat making a pest of herself

Did you really think she would be absent if there were treats to be had?

tortoiseshell cat excited about treats

Sadly, attempting to placate her with treats only made her more annoying!

tortoiseshell cat asking for more treats

I never thought she would go away! Eventually, my human had to make her leave so we could finish the photo session.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.