Header Ads

Bella – VA



Meet adoptable deaf boxer girl Bella who is looking for a loving home where she is the only pet where she will be cherished, kept active and have a structured daily routine.

 

From her current caregiver:

I am looking for a better home situation for my deaf girl Bella (boxer) she is a very sweet loving girl that will be 2 in January. She needs a very loving home with a fenced yard and she needs to be the only dog. She was a rehome to me at 8 months old. I have four boys and she does not get along with them. I want a home that knows how to deal with a deaf dog. Someone that has lots of time for her. She’s a very special girl and I want the best for her. She needs to be a inside only dog.

 

She loves to share your bed and love seat or chair. She is very loved little girl and I want the same for her wherever she finds a home. If I didn’t have 4 boys I would never in a million years part with her. She’s a very smart girl and deserves the very best. She has a lot of energy so someone to keep up with her would be best. Please make sure your life is stable and not changing anytime soon. I am her second home. Her 3rd needs to be her final home. Leaving her first home was not her fault, they didn’t know she was deaf when they got her. I can’t stress enough a good loving home with a fenced yard and a parent with lots of time for her is what I’m looking for. Bella deserves to be a spoiled little girl.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.