Header Ads

Something Found



somali cat wearing found hello kitty harness

Yesterday, I told you about a bunch of things I had that got lost. Now here is something I found! My human has been trying to declutter her office, and she found this Hello Kitty harness in a box of random stuff. She doesn’t remember where it came from, and neither do I. It was undoubtedly a gift, but I’m not sure from who. Anyhow, I wore it to go out back for a little while.

somali cat sitting on wall in backyard

As you can see, we are getting our winter green! It has rained a little, and it is going to rain more over the next week. I’m going to be stuck inside when that happens, so I figured I’d better get some outside time now.

somali cat walking on concrete wall.

Let me show you some more of the backyard!

somali cat with backyard in background

As you can see, not all of the backyard is green yet — but give it a couple of weeks, and it will be!

somali cat on concrete steps in backyard

I hope you enjoyed seeing the backyard as much as I’m enjoying my Hello Kitty harness!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.