Header Ads

Pet Me! Selfies



Pet Me Cat at cat show

As I think you already know, I’m at a cat show this weekend as a Pet Me Cat! I had so much fun yesterday, meeting and greeting people. One family even saw me at a Glendale cat show before they came to the show here in Ontario! My breeder gave me some gifts for Valentine’s Day. One of them was this heart necklace that lights up! Maybe I’ll shoot some live video for an Instagram story.

Anyhow, I figured that this would be a good time to take a selfie, so I went for it.

pet me cat reaching for iPhone for selfie

I just needed to grab the iPhone and get it done!

Pet me cat blocking out Pet Me sign

Oops! I meant to get the Pet Me! sign in the background, but my head got in the way! So I’d better redo it.

out of focus pet me cat selfie

Now I’m out of focus. I must have moved when I pushed the button. I’m going to give it one more try.

Pet me cat selfie with Pet Me sign in background

Ah! Finally got it! So there you go.

Sunday Selfies with the Cat on My Head

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.