Header Ads

More Found Things



somali cat wearing a too-small dress

My human found even more of my outfits hidden away! These were buried in a box in her office, some for a very long time! This too-small dress still had the tag on it, and I don’t think I’ve ever worn it before.

another found dress

This is one of several outfits I got from Coco the Couture Cat. I’m not sure how it got separated from the others, which are hanging in my wardrobe.

somali cat modeling found dress from the back

Here’s a view of the back. It’s very pretty!

somali cat wearing some weird blue thing

I’m not sure what the deal is with this blue thing. It came as a free bonus when my human bought a dress from a pet expo vendor a couple of years ago. I think it’s a tutu for a ferret or something. It only fits me around the neck. This too still had the tag on it.

somali cat wearing pink polka dot harness dress

There were a couple of harnesses in the bunch that got shoved aside because the velcro fasteners weren’t very secure. I really do like this pink polka dot harness dress. It’s pretty, even if I can’t wear it as a harness.

somali cat wearing pretty fabric harness

Here’s another pretty harness that has the same issue.

somali cat posing in velcro harness

I hope you enjoyed seeing these found outfits as much as enjoyed modeling them!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.