Header Ads

Hatty New Year



somali cat wearing tiny new year hat

Here’s another thing my human found in the box with all the dresses — this tiny black hat. You can’t really see in the photos, but it says “Happy New Year” on it. That’s because it was part of a New Year’s Eve ensemble from a few years ago. I didn’t do a photo shoot on the 31st, only one for the hungover aftermath. I think that may have been the last time I saw that hat. Until this photo session.

somali cat dubious about tiny new year hat

As you can tell, I had my doubts about this thing. My human finds these tiny hats at the party store, and modifies them so that I can wear them. I think this one was her first try, and the placement of the elastic cord that goes around my chin was a bit awkward.

somali cat with tiny new year hat

For a few photos, she tried placing it farther back on my head, but it just looked goofy!

somali cat in awkward pose with tiny hat

Eventually, I felt like I had posed enough with this hat on.

somali cat pawing off tiny hat

Fortunately, my human’s subsequent attempts at making these tiny hats wearable for me were more successful than this one!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.