Header Ads

Does Summer Know How to Cat?



somali cat about to get into box

Sometimes people meet me and they are surprised I’m mostly a regular kitty! It’s like they almost expect me to behave like a human or something. But I’m a real cat, through and through, and I am going to prove it right now! Here is a box and I am going to play in it.

somali cat checking out box

First, I’d better look inside to make sure it’s safe in there!

somali cat trying to remember how to cat

Okay, I’m in the box now! I guess I should start playing, right?

somali cat sitting in box and looking confused

I’m not sure what the next step is.

somali cat waving off human's grabby hand

Go away! I am still working on it.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.