Header Ads

Couch Potato Selfies



somali cat getting ready for couch potato selfies

It was gray and overcast all day. It even rained in the evening! So I spent most of the day napping. In fact, I didn’t really feel like getting off the couch, so I decided to do my selfies for this week right here.

somali cat reaching for iPhone

I reached for the iPhone, hoping to get it over with quickly…

somali cat selfie being disturbed by tortoiseshell cat

Except look who’s here! And I have no idea where she came from.

somali cat selfie with tortoiseshell cat in the way

I swear, she can hear a treat jar being opened from downstairs.

somali cat selfie on couch

I guess she was just passing through. I’d better get this selfie over with before she comes back!

Sunday Selfies with the Cat on My Head

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.