Header Ads

Queen of Hearts Selfie



somali cat posing outside

It rained nearly all week! Which is really uncommon for Los Angeles. But it finally let up on Friday, and by yesterday, it was a sunny, gorgeous day. I was so glad to get outside for a bit. It was still a little cool by late afternoon, so I wore a light hoodie.

somali cat showing off the back of her queen of hearts hoodie

It’s actually a Valentine’s Day hoodie, although it is still a little early for that. Let’s see if I can show you better.

soma cat showing more of the back of her Queen of Hearts hoodie

See? It says Queen of Hearts on the back. This is actually an old hoodie from a few years back, and another one of the items my human found.

somali cat reaching for iPhone for selfie

While I’m out here, I might as well get my selfie done too.

somali cat selfie in queen of hearts hoodie

Here you go! I think it’s a teensy bit fuzzy, but it’ll do, right?

Sunday Selfies with the Cat on My Head

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.