Header Ads

My New Dead Friend



Summer introduces her readers to her new Day of the Dead friend. And then somebody shows up.

Happy Dia de los Muertes/ Day of the Dead! It looks like I have a new dead friend here. Actually he’s not that new — my breeder gave him to my human a while back, and he’s just been waiting for the right moment to show up. I hope you didn’t think he was my human’s ex-boyfriend. They are still friends. And besides, he doesn’t play this type of music.

somali cat with dead musician friend, with paw on the guitar

Maybe he will give me some guitar lessons? That’s one instrument I don’t play yet.

Somali cat bummed that La Suegra showed up

Oh no, look who showed up! La Suegra has been conspicuous by her absence. I should have known that wasn’t going to last.

Somali cat with paw on guitar in spite of La Suegra

I hope she does not want to start singing along.

Somali cat posing with La Suegra and Day of the Dead guitar player

Yes, I am posing nicely here… but only because I’m a pro.

Other posts you’ll enjoy:

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.