Header Ads

Coming in January: Mayim Bialik and a Tortie Star in Call Me Kat



call-me-kat-mayim-bialik

Credit: Lisa Rose/Fox

I’ve adored Mayim Bialik since she starred in Blossom in the 1990’s. I loved her in Big Bang Theory. And I just know I’m going to love her even more in her new show, Call Me Kat, because one of her co-stars will be a tortie!

Call Me Kat is based on the British TV comedy Miranda, and stars Bialik as a 39-year-old woman who decides to use the money her parents had been saving for her wedding to buy a cat-themed cafe.

The show will premiere on Fox on January 3.

For more about the show and more photos of Mayim Bialik with the tortie, visit Entertainment Weekly And yes, they got the headline wrong – the cat is most definitely not a calico.

It’s been a long time since I’ve been excited about a new TV show, but I can’t wait for this one!

Photo via Entertainment Weekly/Credit: Lisa Rose/Fox

The post Coming in January: Mayim Bialik and a Tortie Star in Call Me Kat is copyrighted by The Conscious Cat. Republishing this content is prohibited under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA.) Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.