Header Ads

The Un-Photo Session



Not every outing is meant to be photographed, which makes this an un-photo session.

Sometimes on my outings, the focus isn’t getting photos of me. (In fact, don’t tell anyone, but I’ve been to the pet store a few times without any photos being taken!) But usually, my human brings her camera along just in case. And this backyard outing wound up having a photo session of sorts. You’ve already seen one photo, in fact, in a previous blog post. But it was really more of an un-photo session.

somali cat giving high five on back patio

Mostly, instead of taking photos, we just sat around. I did some trick practice.

somali cat with eager look on her face

Then we went around the other side of the bridge to hang out. My human snapped some candids.

somali cat about to eat treat

Like very candid.

somali cat sitting up and going out of frame

Like so candid, why wasn’t this photograph deleted?

Somali cat posing for photo

A couple of good photos did come out of this outing, even if that wasn’t the point.

Other posts you’ll enjoy:

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.