Header Ads

Dining Table Portraits



Summer agrees to pose for some cat portraits while she is hanging out on the table.

This is the evening routine at my house. My human works at the computer all day, and eventually she realizes she is supposed to give me dinner. So she comes downstairs, and usually I’m on the dining room table, asking her what took her so long!

In case you are wondering, no, I don’t get fed on the dining room table. I get fed in the kitchen.

somali cat sitting on dining room table

With the time change, the light in the dining room is really nice in the late afternoon. So I agreed to some pre-dinner portraits.

somali cat wearing her where is my dinner look

Here I am, looking cute and slightly hungry.

somali cat portrait on dining table

Here is a closer portrait.

somali cat with natural light

I think the lighting on this one is particularly nice.

So how did I do? Do you think it was worth delaying dinner for these photos? Let me know in the comments.

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.